I Promise To Love You Every Moment Of Forever

I Promise To Love You Every Moment Of Forever

When life offers you a dream so far beyond any of your expectations, it’s not reasonable to grieve when it comes to an end.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Jasper's Art

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Jasper's Art   Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:39 am

First one done. What do you think?

I'll probably make some more.
If anyone wants one made I'd love to try it out just for the challenge and fun of it.

But...until then that's all I have.
Not too impressive I know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jasper's Art   Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:40 pm

That really good..How do you make them? Is there like a certain thing you have to download
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jasper's Art   Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:19 pm

Thank you.
If you want to make it better you might want to download something.
I just was cheap and did this on photobucket.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jasper's Art   Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:00 pm

Aww! That's one of my favourite quotes in the book ^_^ Alice and Jasper are such a cute couple Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jasper's Art   Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:06 pm

It's one of mine too. Indeed they are. I was so happy with the romance the director showed in Eclipse between them. They are my favorite couple in the series.

~~~~

A few more....still getting the hang of this so they aren't grand.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jasper's Art   Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:13 pm

Same! I really wanted Jasper to have lines in that movie - and they gave him some!! Carlisle got some lines too!! It was nice to see some Jasper/Alice romance. I don't like Bella so it's really annoying when other characters don't get their fair share of romance - espeically when it's removed from the book! I loved that part in New Moon when Alice met Jasper at the airport and they simply stared into each other's eyes - so sweet! Very Happy
They are really good! The second one reminds me of the songg by Katy Perry. Very Happy I love that song xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jasper's Art   Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:18 pm

I know exactly what you mean. I've always adored the Jasper character, along with Alice. They are the perfect team. I'd read the books and love the parts with them in it...and then I'd go see the movie and be like 'What did you do? Where's..but...he said...grrr'. To sum it up, it wasn't fun for my friends to go see New Moon with me. ha.
I was really nervous that they were going to cut out Jasper's flashback in Eclipse, along with him teaching them. I warned my friends that if they did that I'd yell and leave the theatre. Jasper deserved some good screentime, and I loved that they gave him it. I was so impressed with Eclipse and how they did things, especially giving other people more screentime (I'm not a big Bella fan either. I think she uses people and is whiney. But that's just my opinion. ha)

Thanks again! Yeah, now looking at it...it reminds me of that song too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jasper's Art   Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:26 pm

Heh, yeah, I think they felt bad about not having much of the Cullens in the whole twilight saga movies. I wish they hadn't left out the line about him telling Bella how she is worth it Sad And all the stuff in the airport in Phoenix! I was worried about them leaving out all of that too, but he actually gets a really good portion of the movie! I thought they would just give him about 3 lines and be done with it - but no! They gave him a lot more than 3 Very Happy
...I am pretty offended he was meant to be the cause of the whole plot line in New Moon, yet he had 2 lines which were both jokes!

They had a parody on youtube where they had Bella singing that song and they replaced some of the Edward scenes in twilight with Jacob - it was really good. I think it's by the Hillwood show or something
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jasper's Art   Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:30 pm

I was extremely mad in the movie Twilight when they didn't even mention that James changed Alice. That was so huge! (or at least to me it was)
Yeah, there are still a lot of things I was upset that they left out, but I'm happy they did what they did. The flashbacks were wonderful. Except with Rosalie's I wanted to see her finding Emmett, but oh well, I'm not the director.

That sounds sound good. I'll have to go youtube that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jasper's Art   Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:33 pm

The nightmare sequence was really amazing Very Happy (and so was the southern accent! *squel*)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jasper's Art   Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:49 pm

Definitely. I felt extremely bad for him when he told Bella that he thought Maria loved him. And then I loved the parallelism between Jasper's story and Riley in the end.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jasper's Art   Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:51 pm

Hmm.. I never thought of that. I'm so glad he left her though and found Alice! I hate Maria >.< But she did make Jasper a vampire.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jasper's Art   Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:53 pm

I didn't like her either. The part with the kid (not going to be more descriptive because I don't want to spoil anything for anyone) and Jasper really made my sad. I couldn't fathom having to feel that and do it. I'm glad he left too. Although I think Alice would've tracked him down if he wouldn't have left.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jasper's Art   Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:05 pm

It would be like Alice to do that Smile
That part was so sad! In the book I found it ok because when he said he "lived" their emotions it was kinda like he enjoyed feeling their emotions, although now I say that it makes him sound insane O_o
But the way they said in the movie he was sad about it Sad Poor Jazz!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jasper's Art   Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:13 pm

Little do we know that Jasper is really completely insane. Didn't you see him enjoying tearing apart James in the first movie. haha Laughing
Yeah it made my sad in the movie because the little boy looked as if he really looked up to Jasper.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jasper's Art   Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:16 pm

Lol well they had to do it they might as well have enjoyed it. Alice and Emmett had fun too XP

Well, that boy is probably killing newborns in heavan and will have forgiven Jasper Smile (no one can hold a grudge agaisnt Jasper!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jasper's Art   Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:20 pm

Good point.

I'd forgive Jasper if he killed me, I know that for sure.
I don't believe anyone can. See, that would've solved everything. Jasper should've killed James and Victoria would just let it go after a while because it was Jasper.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jasper's Art   Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:25 pm

That's so true XD It would also be a huge point (hopefully) in the movie they wouldn't be able to cut out. He he.

By the way, on the other topic, should I just say Alice talked to Bella or should Bella be in that too?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jasper's Art   Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:32 pm

I know. They'd had to put him in there so much more.

Um, either. I don't really mind either way. Whichever you find fit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jasper's Art   Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:34 pm

All the Jasper fans would be so happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jasper's Art   Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:55 am

Back to top Go down
Bella Swan
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Species: Human
Coven: Humans
Ability: Clumsy

PostSubject: Re: Jasper's Art   Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:30 pm

You used photobucket to make those? those are really good. I tried using photobucket and I cant figure out how to do it lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thetwilightrp.twilightlegend.net

PostSubject: Re: Jasper's Art   Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:39 pm

Thank you. I used a really long about way of doing it...so it isn't very professional. I'm sure there are better ways to do it.

Back to top Go down
Bella Swan
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Species: Human
Coven: Humans
Ability: Clumsy

PostSubject: Re: Jasper's Art   Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:50 pm

Yea I like them.. haha at least you can do them..Ive tried many of times but it never works out
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thetwilightrp.twilightlegend.net

PostSubject: Re: Jasper's Art   Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:01 am

I really dig them, Jazz but I'm definitely a fan of the Riley one. I think it's the best but I might be a little biased because I enjoy just looking at him... :drools:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jasper's Art   Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:47 pm

Great Job Jasper!! I love them a lot! Especially the Jasper and Alice one and the Jacob and Bella one. Beautiful job!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jasper's Art   Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:41 pm

Thanks, both of you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jasper's Art   Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:10 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jasper's Art   Today at 1:31 am

Back to top Go down

Jasper's Art
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1