I Promise To Love You Every Moment Of Forever

I Promise To Love You Every Moment Of Forever

When life offers you a dream so far beyond any of your expectations, it’s not reasonable to grieve when it comes to an end.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Nightmare 2: The Cullens

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bella Swan
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Species: Human
Coven: Humans
Ability: Clumsy

PostSubject: Nightmare 2: The Cullens    Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:05 pm

This nightmare wasn't the same as the first one, it was weird.

The Cullens stood by the tree line staring at me but I was unsure why until I looked to my side and saw that Edward was standing next to me. He was leaning infront of me like he was protecting me from something.

I looked back to the Cullens, frightened the way they were looking at me. The hate that I seen in Edwards eyes that first day was the same look that was in theirs. I wanted to run away but my feet would not move, I wanted to scream for Edward but my voice was gone. Then when I heard something coming from behind me and Edward.

Bella it said in a husky familiar voice. It was Jacob

He looked different but I was to scared to pay more attention, instead he walked up to my other side and tried to grab my hand.

Jacob run you have to run is what I tried to yell to him but nothing would come out
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thetwilightrp.twilightlegend.net

Nightmare 2: The Cullens
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1